Classique by Jean Paul Gaultier- Eau De Parfum for Women
- A fragrance that promises pleasures … brash and sweet, it makes people recognize you with their eyes closed.
- Classique is produced in EDT and EDP concentration; it was earlier named JPGaultier Eau de Parfum.
- Eau de Parfum (EDP) is made of rose, which seduce in the top notes together with rum essence.
- Sophisticated vanilla orchid and daffodils rule the heart, while sweet amber, sandalwood absolute, tonka bean and velvety Bourbon vanilla caresses in the base.
- The bottles and metal packages also differ for EDT and EDP version. Eau de Toilette, comes in a frosted glass bottle and a silver metal can, while EDP comes in a bottle dressed in a lacy dress and in golden metal packaging.
- Jacques Cavallier signs the perfume, designer of the bottle is Saint Gobain, while Jean Paul Gaultier personally designed the boxes.
- Classique Eau de Parfum was launched during the 1990’s.