Viqua S5Q-PA Whole Home UV Water Disinfection System (6 GPM)
The popular VIQUA S5Q-PA is reliable, economical, and a chemical-free way to safeguard drinking water in residential applications. Commonly used as a water treatment solution in small homes and cottages (1-3 bathrooms), for flow rates up to 6 gpm (23 lpm)
Equipped to inactivate 99.99% of chlorine-resistant bacteria like E.Coli, viruses, and parasites such as Cryptosporidium and Giardia.
The S5Q-PA is easy to install and service. Maintenance includes annual UV bulb replacement and cleaning of quartz sleeve.
Features Sterilume™-EX and -HO lamp, designed and tested to provide consistent and reliable ultraviolet output over the entire life of the lamp (9000 hours).
Built in North America with a durable stainless steel chamber to prolong life and eliminate degradation.
- Ease of Maintenance: Audible lamp replacement reminder and countdown timer with digital display. Controller will also go into alarm if the lamp fails
- Reliable: The constant current feature ensures stable UV lamp output, regardless of power fluctuations
- High-performance UV lamp: rigorously tested to provide consistent output over the entire lamp life (9000 hours)
Note: S5Q-PA replaces the Sterilight B4 and B4-V systems.
- Quartz Sleeve (QS-463) – Replace every 24 months or as needed
- Lamp (S463RL) – Replace every 12 months
- Sleeve/Lamp Combo Kit (S463-QL)
- Replacement Controller (BA-ICE-S)
- Flow Rate: 6 Gallons Per Minute
- Application: Point-of-Entry
- Power: 100-240V 50-60Hz 30W N. American Plug
- Chamber Dimensions: 22″ x 2.5″
- Inlet Dimensions: 3/4″ MPT
- Outlet Dimensions: 3/4″ MPT
- Electrical Plug Types Available:
- B – North & Central America, Japan (NEMA 5-15P)
- F – Europe, Brazil, Russia (CEE 7/7)
- G – UK, Ireland, Singapore, Hong Kong (BS 1363)
- I – Australia, New Zealand, Argentina (AS 3112)